The following policies apply to a .NAME domain
- .NAME domain names can only contain
alphabets a to z, numbers 1 to 9, dot (.) and hyphen (-).
- The minimum length permitted for a Second
level .NAME domain name (e.g., xyz.name) is 3 characters while the maximum
length is 63 characters (excluding the .NAME extension).
- Certain names are reserved by the Registry
and Registration of such names is blocked. These include any name that may
be deemed as a common surname e.g., metelev, putyatin, simacek, etc. The
list of reserved names is currently not publicly available.
- A particular name will not be available
for Registration, if a Third level domain name is already registered with
this name at the Second level.
DotSiam.com ยังไม่ให้บริการจดโดเมน Third level .NAME ในขณะนี้
For example, Registration of xyz.name will not be allowed if a domain name
such as abc.xyz.name is already registered.
- When you register a .NAME domain name, you
have to wait for 5 days before
you can update the Registrant contact details.