You can easily modify your Customer Control Panel Password by following this
- Login to your Customer Control Panel
- Go to Settings -> Change
- Mention the following details and save the changes by clicking the Change
- Current Password: You need to mention here the password that
you just used to login into your Customer Control Panel.
- New Password: Enter any new password.
You need to consider the following, in relation with your password:
- Allowed password length is 8 to 15 characters.
- Use a combination of capital and lowercase letters, with
punctuation marks, special characters and numbers.
- Change the password on a regular basis.
- Avoid password that contains personal information (name,
birth place, etc.) or dictionary words.
- Avoid using repeating characters (aaaaaa), keyboard patterns
(asdfgh) or sequential numbers (123456).
- Do not disclose your password to anyone.
- Confirm Password: Enter the same Password you set as your New